Sunday, April 23, 2006

Test entry - check comments

I was informed that I don't have comments enabled. You know, I could lecture people for hours on how the internet works, the algorithms for encryption and compression in the virtual private networks of enterprise and carriers, 802.11 and WiMax, and can give hints to extract milliseconds out of hash tables in routing code in embedded networking devices, and I can even analyze the bandwidth requirements of IT departments in SME and large Enterprises from these devices. But for the life of me I never got into Web programming. I can't really equate blogging with web programming...it is far from it, but sometimes the simple things are complicated for me. I shudder to touch a line of code even in the generic template, but I'm getting it slowly.

Anyway, this is a test post to see if comments have been re-enabled. Thanks Angad Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment